Skip to content
- All through hulls and valves replaced by bronze ones. Some had ben renewed by previous owners but unfortunately these were not dezincification resistant. Some older valves were stuck and could not be closed.
- 60m 8mm calibrated galvanized anchoring chain (with break load test certificate) was installed.
- VHF repaired in order to accept NMEA data from the GPS and show the position.
- New wind, speed and depth instruments. Raymarine ST60+
- Installation of solar panels. 2 X Victron BlueSolar 50Wp on stainless steel stern gantry. The charge controller BlueSolar MPPT-100/15 features maximum power point tracking for most efficient energy harvesting.
- Battery monitor Victron BMV-702. The unit can monitor the charge state of the domestic battery and the voltage of the starter battery. If connected to a computer and using Victron’s software, parameters can be logged continuously allowing the data to be plotted over time.
- The exhaust system was modified because it would pour water back into the engine in heavy following seas if the boat would be heeling too much to portside. The waterlock was modified and an option was added allowing drainage of the system.
- 3700GPH Rule electric bilge pump installed.
- Manual bilge pump replaced.
- The Vesper Marine XB-8000 AIS transponder was installed replacing the existing AIS receiver. The unit is connected to the same antenna that is used by the VHF Radio by the means of an VHF/AIS antenna Splitter (Vesper Marine SP 160). A very nice feature of this splitter is the implemented VSWR meter. In my installation, it showed me that there was a problem with one of the connectors.
- New VHF/AIS antenna and low loss cable.
- Long range WiFi installation.
- New 20 kg Rocna anchor with 60m galvanized calibrated chain.
- All batteries replaced
- Barbarossa aft stay tensioner repaired
- All old layers of antifouling removed
- Rudder bearing repaired
- Rudder shaft leakage repaired
- Rudder shaft stuffing box – packing gland renewed
- Centa-coupling bearing propperly mounted to the hull
- Engine air intake box replaced
- One portlight rebedded
- New Plexiglass in all portlights
- Both Deck Vents replaced
- New echo sounder installed
- UV protection strip addet to working jib
- New Lazy Bag